Plymouth Tree Partnership is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (registered charity no: 1161565) with individual and corporate members.
- Promote the use of trees as a key feature in streets, parks, schools and public places.
- Support resident and community groups so that they will plant and care for more trees.
- Share knowledge and information about trees and how they integrate with the built and natural environments.
- Help select the right tree in the right place.
- Work in partnership with others to deliver projects that leave a legacy of a greener, healthier and more beautiful city.
- Contribute to initiatives that celebrate the city’s heritage and culture.
- Manage a network of volunteer Tree Wardens.
The partnership is led by trustees who are elected by the members.
You can find out more about us by reading the most recent annual reports.